Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Disausted !!!!!

Wes used to say that when he'd get very tired.
I think he was 4 or so. He'd say, "Mommy, I'm
just disausted!" Great word. Combination of
disgusted and exhausted.

Was on the phone until after 11. The hospital
released A. in her father's care. He knew she was
still not herself but was willing to go on with the
charade until she wigged at dinner. When I got
him on the phone at 10:30, they were on the way
back to the hospital. I don't know what's causing
all of these things in her mind. Drug-induced psychosis
can be long lasting, but is generally short-lived.

I have some research to do today.

2 comments:

Jo A. T.B. said...

Glad to see you're still around Maggie. Love the new site, colors are gorgeous. I'm disausted too, aren't we all losing our minds alittle at a time!

Jo A. T.B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.