Thursday, March 12, 2009

That's Me (Not) In The Spotlight

Might as well start posting here. All I do on my blog
is yak. It's taking the place of my journal, which has
been so sorely neglected over the last 2 years that it
must certainly be feeling that lack of love. I just can't
believe any longer that there is much sense in this recording
of the most mundane moments of my life, but then again,
I know how much there is to read between the lines.

It is too late for me to write much this morning. I have
to be at work in 20 minutes, and I haven't even started
to get ready. And I need to lie down for about 5 minutes.
This is a day I could stay home and just lie in bed for most
of the day. I am physically and emotionally wiped out.
But, I like my job and don't like to miss. So, to the bed for
a five minute rest and then time to get dressed and out the
door.

No comments: