Thursday, June 11, 2009

Some Rain

Much needed. For months, we had nothing but rain,
but now, when I really need it (just planted some new
flowers), it clouds up, thunders, and lightnings but only
produces a scant amount of precipitation.

Eating a turkey sandwich for breakfast. Turkey and some
Laughing Cow 50% less fat swiss cheese on whole wheat.
If I eat yogurt or cereal, I'm hungry again in about 2 hours,
but I don't get hungry if I eat a sandwich or leftovers
for breakfast.

Missing my son and will be glad when he gets back to the
country. Of course, I miss my daughter, too, but she does
not live here. It is going to be a huge adjustment for me
when Wes leaves. I've been a mom with children at home
since 1978. I would bring Isaac here if I didn't have to
put up Molly, but unfortunately, Molly still jumps on
people. Very annoying. I work hard with her, but my
husband doesn't, so there is no consistency in the training.
She is not going to stop until he does what I ask of him:
ignore her when you come in the door. Don't look at her,
don't pet her, don't speak to her, turn your back on her.
When she is calmer, then acknowledge her. Not the way
it works. So my grandson can't come over here. I go visit
him at his house. Need to go soon--haven't seen him in a
few weeks and I am missing him! Been busy with travel
and A. at the house. She's doing better each day, and I love
her company. We've always been close, and I'm glad she knew
she could come here.

Woke earlier than usual this morning. Maybe I'll actually
get to work on time!

No comments: