Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Reflections

I posted Reflections of My Life on my other blog.
The one I can't write on any longer. At least not
for now. I'll let the music speak for me.

I am making stuffed peppers. It is sunny. I planted
flowers yesterday. My heart has been skipping beats
all day. I was dreaming vividly this morning when
the alarm went off. I needed to stay in that dream,
but life was calling. I took Molly for a walk. I worked
1/2 of the day in Hopkinsville. I am getting more grey
hair. I am trying to hang with it. Hang with it.

The kids are enjoying Panama and will be heading back
to Costa Rica tomorrow. They did not enjoy their hostel
stay last night--too hot.

A. is doing better each day. Don't know yet about B. Won't
know for another week the results of her tests.

My mom is not feeling well. She will be 73 in Oct. I should
go see her more often. I have a hard time being with her.
It gets confusing.

I am ok. For this moment, and that is enough.

2 comments:

LKD said...

You were in Cleveland?

Hell, you probably drove right by me.

I'm south of Cleveland.

Did you take 77?

If you did, you DID drive right by me....kinda.

The Unsinkable said...

Hey!

I was in Cleveland last week for an overnight trip. Took a friend to Cleveland Clinic. We got on I-71 N in Louisville and were on that all the way to Cleveland. Was a pretty long haul--I'm still trying to regroup.

We went through Cincy and Columbus on the way. I don't remember seeing 77.

I plan to go back one day when I haev more time. If you're still in that area, I'll give you a holler!