Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Goes On Life

Just carried my bloodied pillow and
pillow case down to the washing machine.
I've had them soaking since Sunday or monday.
Had a spontaneous nose bleed in the night.
Woke at 4 am wiping my nose thinking
it was running but it was bleeding. Funky.
Scary. I was so tired I could hardly muster
up much fear. But I stayed awake long
enough to get the bleeding stopped.

Been a fun week. In some ways. Had
fun at M's house friday night but maybe
I had too much fun. I am tired
of hitting the cap button. i can see why
some people never use it.

made chicken salad last night when i got
home from B's. don't like it or never have
so looked up a recipe i thought i would like.
curry, red grapes, yogurt, almonds, salt
and pepper, cilantro. i like it but i still
think chicken salad is weird.

also made some tortellini soup.

gonna go clean the kitchen.

No comments: